aNewGovernance, iSHARE, INNOPAY, International Data Spaces Association, Meeco, MyData Global, SITRA and The Chain Never Stops – eight organisations of the Data Sovereignty Now movement – explain why the recently published proposal for the EU Data Governance Act is a very good step forward. They also outline their suggestions for further elaboration in order to accelerate the development of a governance framework that will provide true control over personal, business and public data.
- OKP4 takes on a European dimension by opening an office in Munich
- Japan-based Dixon Siu to join the Board of aNewGovernance AISBL
- OKP4 to join the Board of aNewGovernance AISBL
- AfroLeadership NGO to join the Board of aNewGovernance AISBL
- Leveraging the trust of nurses to advance a digital agenda in Europe